A Thorough Approach To Investment Management
Professionalism is the cornerstone of our practice. Collectively, our team members have attained specialized knowledge in aspects of client care that include plan fiduciary duties, retirement plans, financial planning and insurance. These designations include:
- Certified Financial Planner™ certification, a standard of excellence for competent and ethical personal financial planning.
- Master Planner Advanced Studies℠, which requires earning a Master of Science degree with a major in financial planning.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of employee benefit principles and concepts.
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist®, demonstrating knowledge of setting up and running a company-sponsored retirement plan.
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor, a specialized program on the requirements of plan fiduciaries and standards of care.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of an investor’s needs both before and after retirement.
- Chartered Life Underwriter®, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of life insurance within the context of estate planning.
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, indicating specialized training in divorce financial planning.
Working together, we provide clients a thorough and comprehensive approach to wealth management and financial planning based on strong relationships and open communication.
Meet our Financial Team
Managing Member, North Atlantic Investment Partners, LLC. Branch Manager, RJFS
Financial Advisor, RJFS Director of Financial Planning, North Atlantic Investment Partners, LLC.
Senior Financial Advisor, RJFS Senior Vice President, North Atlantic Investment Partners, LLC
Financial Advisor, RJFS Vice President, North Atlantic Investment Partners, LLC
Client Service Associate, North Atlantic Investment Partners Branch Associate, RJFS